If you need something that will brighten your day, these wise and inspirational Bob Marley’s quotes will certainly come in handy.
Bob Marley is one of the greatest musicians of all times, but he wasn’t only a great artist, he was also a great man. He lived a very spiritual life and achieved acclaim worldwide not only because of the music he created, but also because he preached love, unity and peace in the world through his music. He was a great activist and was strongly against racism, violence and hate. He was a person who could speak to millions and he still continues to inspire and affect people even after his death, through his words that remain and are immortal.
Here is a small list of some of the greatest Bob Marley’s quotes:
1. “Every man gotta right to decide his own destiny.” – Bob Marley
2. “Though The Road’s Been Rocky, It Sure Feels Good To Me.”
3. “The Day You Stop Racing, Is The Day You Win The Race.”
4. “Man Is A Universe Within Himself.”
5. “You Never Know How Strong You Are, Until Being Strong Is Your Only Choice.”
6. “Light Up The Darkness.”
7. “Emancipate Yourselves From Mental Slavery. None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds.”
8. “Live for yourself and you will live in vain; Live for others, and you will live again.”
9. “Don’t Gain The World And Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold.”
10. “You Just Can’t Live In That Negative Way, Make Way For The Positive Day.”
11. “Don’t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright”
12. “Get Up, Stand Up, Stand Up For Your Rights. Get Up, Stand Up, Don’t Give Up The Fight.”
13. “Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don’t complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don’t bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!”
14. “Money is numbers and numbers never end. If it takes money to be happy, your search for happiness will never end.”
15. “Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life.”
16. “Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.”
17. “None but ourselves can free our minds.”
18. “The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.”
19. “Don’t trust people whose feelings change with time. Trust people whose feelings remain the same, even when the time changes.”
20. “Love, friendship, laughter… Some of the best things in life really are free.”
What’s your favorite one?