A four-piece grinder’s main selling point is the ability to collect the trichomes of dried cannabis in its lowest compartment. But have you ever wondered what does leftovers can be used for? Here are five ways you can take advantage of the high-THC form of cannabis known to the stoner community simply as kief.
1. Decarb the kief and make strong edibles
Decarboxylase your kief and you can use it for making a batch of brownies or something like that.
Steps for decarboxylation:
- Set oven to 300°F.
- Place kief in a glass container, and cover.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes
- Cover and leave to cool, then add to your batter.
2. Sprinkle it on your herb
If you can’t get to where you want to be with use of your cannabis alone, try sprinkling some concentrated kief on top. You’ll notice that it can significantly enhance your high. If you’ve never had a kief hit before, start slow because its strength can vary between strains.
3. Add kief to your joint or blunt
To make your joint as effective as you possibly can, many blunt experts recommend a sprinkling of kief throughout it. Just make sure to roll it nicely and tightly to avoid any leaking out.
4. Make THC vape-liquid
Steps for a high-THC vape oil:
- Use 1:1 ratio of propylene glycol to vegetable glycerin
- Add your kief and heat over low heat until a smooth consistency is achieved
- Strain the liquid through a coffee filter to remove kief residue
- Allow to cool and add flavoring of your choice
5. Mix it with a dab
If you want to enhance the hash-like flavor of your dabs, this is the right thing for you. Not only will this greatly increase the THC percentage of your dab, but it will also change the flavor of the overall experience.